Women’s Small Business Program
“The Women’s Small Business Program gave me the tools and foundation I needed to pursue my dream and get my business up and running in less than a year.”
Janet Carscadden, Evolution Physical Therapy and Yoga – Cycle 33
If success to you means owning and running your own business, or even just giving yourself the skills and confidence to excel in work and life, the Women’s Small Business Program (WSBP) can make it happen. As part of Mercy Connections, WSBP is committed to empowering women at every stage with the information and resources they need to develop and polish their entrepreneurial aptitude and achieve economic independence. Through introductory, in-depth and targeted courses, we give you business school-level tools that will assist you in making the most of your objectives, whatever they may be.
At WSBP, we measure our success by yours.
Explore our course offerings and read about our graduates in the pages below.
- Start-Up – an intensive, comprehensive 15 week business planning course course…a mini MBA
- Getting Serious – an introduction to entrepreneurship
- NEW COURSE OFFERING! What's Next for the Active Business Owner- a 5-week rapid action course where active entrepreneurs put one component of their revenue strategy into play - and see results!
- WSBP Graduate Business Directory
- Check out the conversation Gwen, WSBP Director, had with Melinda Moulton about women-owned businesses in Vermont on Channel 17!