This class is for anyone considering starting a business and is open to all gender identities. Pre-registration is required.
DATES: Thursdays, November 19, December 3, 10. Must attend all three. (NOTE: No class on Thanksgiving.)
TIME: 2:00-4:00 pm
In this course you will:
- Explore the pros and cons of self-employment in a small-group online setting
- Identify potential barriers to your success so you can work with them
- Create a vision of what you want for your life and business
- Make a 90-day action plan so you can get started right away!
By the end of the three weeks:
- You’ll know whether or not self-employment is right for you
- You’ll have a clear vision of what you want for your life and business
- You’ll know exactly what you need to do for the next 90 days to make it happen
LOCATION: We will meet online via Zoom. Access details will be sent to you after you register.
TUITION: This class is FREE to enroll. Donations to support programming are welcome.
Register HERE (Pre-registration Required)
Contact Lisa Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and more information.
Come curious, leave inspired and armed with the tools to drive your own success!