This class is for anyone considering starting a business and is open to all gender identities. Pre-registration is required.
DATES: Wednesdays, August 12, 19, 26 (must attend all three)
TIME: 3:00-5:00 pm
In this course you will:
- Explore the pros and cons of self-employment in a small-group online setting
- Identify potential barriers to your success so you can work with them
- Create a vision of what you want for your life and business
- Make a 90-day action plan so you can get started right away!
By the end of the three weeks:
- You’ll know whether or not self-employment is right for you
- You’ll have a clear vision of what you want for your life and business
- You’ll know exactly what you need to do for the next 90 days to make it happen
LOCATION: We will meet online via Zoom. Access details will be sent to you after you register.
TUITION: By donation. Suggested donation is $100 to support programming, but we encourage you to choose the amount that works best for your budget. Your donation includes all three classes and materials. Partial scholarships may be available for those who qualify. Contact Lisa Wood for more information.
Register HERE (Pre-registration Required)
Contact Lisa Wood at email@example.com for more information.
Come curious, leave inspired and armed with the tools to drive your own success!