Join us for Idea to Action, a three-week course on preparing for life as an entrepreneur, and find out!
DATES: Thursdays, February 11, 18, 25 (must attend all three)
TIME: 10:00 am -12:00 pm
In this course you will:
- Explore the pros and cons of self-employment in a small-group online setting
- Identify potential barriers to your success so you can work with them
- Create a vision of what you want for your life and business
- Make a 90-day action plan so you can get started right away!
By the end of the three weeks:
- You'll decide whether or not self-employment is right for you
- You'll have a clear vision of what you want for your life and business
- You'll know exactly what you need to do for the next 90 days to make it happen
Come curious, leave inspired, and armed with the confidence to take on what’s next!
LOCATION: We will meet online via Zoom. Access details will be sent to you after you register.
TUITION: Free. Donations welcome and can be made at http://mercyconnections.com/donate
QUESTIONS? Contact Lisa Wood: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This class is for anyone considering starting a business and is open to all gender identities. Pre-registration is required.
Supported in part by the Burlington Community Economic Development Office and the TD Charitable Foundation.
Lisa Wood at email@example.com for questions and more information.
The Women’s Small Business Program (WSBP), Start Up class has provided top-quality business education to entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs since 1989. This semester-long class helps women gain knowledge and build skills in the areas of business operations, marketing, and business financials. Using the framework of writing a business plan, students learn the language of business and graduate armed with the knowledge they need to launch or expand their businesses.