Mercy Connections supports adult learners with innovative education, helps aspiring entrepreneurs launch and expand businesses, and reduces recidivism while advocating for justice reform.
Most people who come through our doors face great challenges, yet are motivated to get ahead. Each day we see participants discovering purpose, developing skills, and making transformative changes toward self-sufficiency and success.
We are all connected in this life-changing work and cannot do it without you. I ask that you give generously to support and sustain the vital programs at Mercy Connections. Here are some examples of what your gift will do:
- $100 helps feed 40-50 guests at one of our weekly Community Lunches
- $250 provides a participant the opportunity to take the American Citizenship Test Preparation class
- $500 allows us to offer a six-week session of Fostering Hope and Strength in the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility
- $1,000 contributes to Mercy Marketplace, a nine-week program that provides introductory business skills to twelve participants
- $5,000 supports women on the path to business ownership or expansion in the Start Up: Comprehensive Business Planning class
We are all connected. Please join us in making a difference. I honor your contributions and thank you.